You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps revolutionize lives daily means that you’re committed to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Ankeny
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Organize and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.